Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tea-ing @ The Bee's, Publika Dutamas

My friend YL got very excited with the new Galvanic Body Spa and bought the gadget from us. Not trying advertise here, but the galvanic body spa works on my flabby arms, 5 mins 1 cm! Here's some of the pictures what galvanic body spa could do. 


She has always wanted to take off the 'muffin top' and hence, ended up with this solution : ) Making people around me beautiful is always what I wanted to do. Or should I say, I'm happy to surround myself with beautiful things, beautiful people...


Since she has a craving for churros, we decided to check out churros in town. I've been to WIP, but I decided to try somewhere else, and ended up at The Bee's @ publika, Dutamas.


We ordered Nachos, it is probably listed as one of the lousiest Nachos ever. The chips are not crispy, and was served in a bowl, hence the dips, mungbeans, sour cream, cheese were not evenly spreaded. 3 of us didnt even manage to finish it.



Next was the churros, served in two dips, chocolate and caramel. We thought the dips were too little for 4 sticks. The churros was bland & starchy. I didn't even taste any cinnamon or sugary coating at all. Very disappointing.






"Wikipedia:churro, sometimes referred to as a Spanish doughnut, is a fried-dough pastry-based snack. Churros are popular in SpainLatin AmericaFrancePortugal, theUnited States, and Spanish-speaking Caribbean islands."


I took the last chance, thinking that the Guinness flavored ice cream would not go wrong, but fail to impress me either.




The only thing that I enjoyed most is the contemporary style alfresco garden experience. The staff is friendly and the menu has got a wide selection.







Ratings:

Ambience: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Food: 4/10
Price: $$
Verdict: Love the ambience. If I were to come back again, it will probably be just for tea and nothing else :)


The Bee's @ G2 Publika, Solaris Dutamas
Opening Hours:
Daily: 9am - 12 midnightwebsite: http://www.thebee.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment