Monday, May 7, 2012

Reborn as my first post

I have been thinking for a while, to start blogging. But I couldnt find a big WHY to be committed blogging one.


Today, I think otherwise. Today, is a day, I felt reborn. I just finished Power Of Intimacy workshop last weekend and thus today, is a day, I walked out of the training full of love, reborn, and committed to view things in life in a different perspective, and practice what I have learnt in the workshop in a world full of reality.


And thus, I did something different today during lunch. I had a deeper conversation with colleagues today rather than blabbing away about movies, badmouthing about our company. I took the chance of finding out their dreams. One that hit me, was Ed's dream. His dream was to be a Navy Helicopter Pilot, and he could not will not be able to fulfill his dream because he is born colorblind! At that instance, I felt compassion for him, as he will not be able to fulfill his dream in this life, yes, THIS LIFE! It was a great conversation, at least, it was like a checkpoint to the rest on how they are doing and how far are they from their dreams.


My dream? My dream was to be a successful businesswoman, and still is... There's no excuses that I can give to myself for not being able to achieve it comparing to Ed. Thus, I really need to sprint! I will keep going!


The quote for today, I am Loved!




No comments:

Post a Comment