Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Trio Celebration

It was a celebration trip to Telok Chempedak, Kuantan. Mother's day + Father's Birthday + Justin hit his record breaking sales volume this month!

We decided a 2D/1N trip to Kuantan and stay in our favorite 5 star Hyatt Regency, Kuantan. I have always dream that one day when I got married, I want to bring my parents to trips together with my family. Although this is a cheap short stay, it is the first of many to come.

We had fun spending our time eating at places we are not familiar with, and laying around the beach, sun bathing, swimming. I think my parents had a greeeaaaaat time! When I asked them when was their last time swimming in the sea, they told me it was before they got married. Instantly, I knew I made the right choice for them. 

I have learned that spending quality time together wins expensive hectic trip.

There is more to come...

Food review:

Restoran Mei Hiong, Kuantan
Restoran Duyong, Cherating
Restoran Hoi Yin, Telok Cempedak
Restoran Meng Key, Kuantan


No comments:

Post a Comment